Home / Mandatory Disclosure
M.G. Institute of Management & Technology
10 K.M. Stone from Amausi Airport, Kanpur Road(NH-25), Banthara, Lucknow (India) - 226401
+91-818-900-0868, 780-077-3106, 840-022-7777
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
|Courses||CS||EC||CE||ME||Bio – Tech||Electrical Engg|
|No. Of Seats||60||60||60||60||60||60|
Duration : 4 Years
Tuition Fee : ₹73,506/-
Placement Facilities : Placement start from session 2014-15
|Courses||Diploma in Mechanical Engg.||Diploma in Civil Engg.||Diploma in Electrical Engg.|
|No. Of Seats||60||60||60|
Duration : 3 Years
Tuition Fee : ₹30,000/-
Placement Facilities : Placement will start from session 2015 - 16
|Through counseling based on ranking of UPSEE Conducted by Dr. APJ AKTU, Lucknow||85%|
We strictly follow Dr. APJ AKTU selection criteria. Eligibility for B.Tech is with a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 (PCM) and 45% marks in 10+2 (PCM) for SC / ST students.
A scholarship scheme has been introduced to motivate and inspire the students to strive for academics excellence. The scheme is as under:
|1. Scholarship for the First Year Students:|
|(a) Based on the merit of UPSEE conducted by Dr. APJ AKTU, Lucknow. (except B.Tech Biotechnology)|
|(i) 1 to 1000||-||Full Tuition Fee will be waived off.|
|(ii) 1001 to 2000||-||Half Tuition Fee will be waived off.|
|(iii) 2001 to 3000||-||30% Tuition Fee will be waived off.|
|(iv) 3001 to 4000||-||20% Tuition Fee will be waived off.|
|(b) Based on marks of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of 10 + 2|
|(i) Above 90%||-||15% Tuition Fee will be waived off.|
|(ii) Above 85%||-||10% Tuition Fee will be waived off.|
|(2) Scholarship for the Second Year to Fourth Year Students:|
|(a) Any of our students getting Ist Rank in Dr. APJ AKTU, LKO||-||₹1 Lac|
|(b) Any of our students getting IInd Rank in Dr. APJ AKTU,LKO||-||₹75,000/-|
|(c) Any of our students getting IIIrd Rank in Dr. APJ AKTU,LKO||-||₹50,000/-|
|(d) Students getting 80% marks & above in aggregate of End Semester Theory Exams||-||₹10,000/-|
- Last date for request for applications. August every year depending upon the counseling by the UPSEE- Dr.APJAKTU.
- Last date for submission of application. August every year depending upon the university guidelines in this respect
- Dates for announcing final results. August every year depending upon the university guidelines in this respect
- Last date for closing of admission. Last week of August every year depending upon the guidelines by the Government/University in this respect
- Starting of the Academic session.
The waiting list should be activated only on the expiry of date of main list.
First week of September every year subjected to university guidelines for the same.
- The policy of refund of the fee, in case of withdrawal, should be clearly notified.: -
Till the admission is not confirmed by the institute, any time student can withdraw his / her provisional admission with refund of full fee deposited by him/her. After confirmation of the admission and acceptance, no fee shall be refunded in case of withdrawal of admission by the candidate.
Downloadable application form, with online submission possibilities
List of online National/International journals subscribed: Yes
E-Library facilities: Yes
Curricula and syllabi for each of the programmes as approved by the university..
* As per Dr. APJ AKTU syllabus
Academic Calendar of the university.
* August or otherwise as per university schedule
Teaching Load of each Faculty
* As per Syllabus
Internal Continuous Evaluation System and place.
* Regular tests and assignments for internal assessment.
List of typical research projects :